About Jacob Gibson
I am a life long resident of DeKalb County, Alabama. I believe North Alabama is one of the most beautiful areas in our state. I am a graduate of Jacksonville State University (JSU) where I learned the importance of continuous growth and learning. When I'm not working, I enjoy traveling with my wife. Because of our passion for preserving the past, we enjoy visiting places of historical significance. In my spare time, I enjoy playing and creating music. As an instrumental pianist, I take musical tones and ideas to compose pieces of music that convert thoughts and feelings into sound.
I believe buying or selling your home is one of the most important financial decisions you will make. For this reason, it is important that you have someone who understands the different factors that will affect your home purchase or sale. The price a home will sell for is influenced by several factors such as: Price, Location, Property Condition, and Functionality. I believe a home that is both priced and marketed correctly will bring a motivated buyer.
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a North Alabama real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in North Alabama, please contact me.
- DeKalb County Association of Realtors (DCAR)
- Alabama Association of Realtors (AAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Jacksonville State University Alumni Association
Philanthropic and Service Memberships
- National Society Sons of the American Revolution:
- Alabama Society Sons of the American Revolution: Endowment Fund Committee Chairman - 2015 and 2018. Awarded the Silver Roger Sherman Medal for distinguished service.
- Little River Chapter Sons of the American Revolution: Treasurer - 2013; Vice President - 2014; President - 2015 to 2017. Awarded the Meritorious Service Medal for service and support.
- General Society of the War of 1812:
Education and Licenses
- Jacksonville State University: BS in Business Management; Concentration in Information Systems E-commerce.
- AREC: Salesperson License.
- FINRA: Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- NASSA: Series 66 - Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- SIE: Securities Industry Essentials Examination`